len

From: Rich Salz [mailto:rsalz@datapower.com]

Yes, some technologies might not be brought forward in RF that would be
brought forward in RAND.  Given the success of the Web so far, I can
live with that.  There's something to be said for an organization that
specifies standards that can be implemented and sold by anyone.  The
RAND folks can create their own consortia as they've done in the past;
they don't need the W3C to promulgate their IP revenue streams.