   Adam Bosworth meets ConciseXML syntax (was two extremely similar threads

I can't decide if this is some sort of strange good cop bad cop marketing
ploy. I thought I would point out the extreme irony of these two threads
appearing at the same time. One argues for direct access while the other
argues against it. Either Mike and Walter are secretly in cahoots or the XML
Universe is caving in.

Cheers,
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting