   Re: [xml-dev] Will somebody please mention Hitler?

In a message dated 20/01/2003 02:18:37 GMT Standard Time, tpassin@comcast.net writes:

Peter, Paul, and Mary said it a long time ago, didn't they  -

"Where have all the XML Schema gripes gone ... long time passing?"

Tom,

I guess you may be thinking of a Pete Seeger song.

I think it was called "Where have angled brackets gone?".

As I recall the first verse goes something like this:

Where have angled brackets gone?
Quickly passing
Where have angled brackets gone?
Where did they go?
Infosets are reigning now
XML is swept away
PSVI reigns now
PSVI reigns now

But perhaps my memory isn't what it was! :)

Andrew Watt