   Re: [xml-dev] ConciseXML syntax and compatibility

On Sunday 19 January 2003 20:31, Michael Kay wrote:

> In this country at least (the UK), you can be sued for issuing a false
> trade description if you sell a product under the name "ConciseXML" that
> is not both concise and XML. This is quite regardless of trademark
> protection.

That'd open interesting cans of worms about "what is XML", with a strong
argument being quite easily based on it being treatable as a PSVI and all
that abstract data model stuff, though... I can see that going in favour of
it being "a concise form of XML", myself...

ABS

--
A city is like a large, complex, rabbit
 - ARP