   Re: [xml-dev] ConciseXML syntax and compatibility

Michael,

Michael Kay wrote:

<snip>

>In this country at least (the UK), you can be sued for issuing a false
>trade description if you sell a product under the name "ConciseXML" that
>is not both concise and XML. This is quite regardless of trademark
>protection.
>
>(Not to be taken as legal advice!)

How amusing! But, but, I have seen TV advertisements while traveling in
the UK. ;-)

Just for amusement I checked for online resources for British court
decisions and found this worth sharing:

Who is Suing Who in the UK?
http://www.mayallj.freeserve.co.uk/legal.htm

Made me start thinking that we need a: Who is Paranoid About Who/What in
the US? service. ;-)

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau