   Re: [xml-dev] Dumb question about XML chars vs. Unicode

Matt Gushee scripsit:

>     Legal characters are tab, carriage return, line feed, and the legal
>     characters of Unicode and ISO/IEC 10646.

Yeah, that sentence is poorly worded.  I suspect that the second "legal"
should be "graphical".

> Yet if the sentence I quoted above were incorrect, surely someone would have
> noticed by now and filed an erratum; there is no such erratum.

Go ahead and file one yourself!  The XML Core WG is still processing errata.

--
Business before pleasure, if not too bloomering long before.
        --Nicholas van Rijn