   RE: [xml-dev] many-to-many

From Cowan, noematic:  if anyone Googles that one,
prepare for a long day in everything from shikantaza
to Husserl, Greek language in computer science and
beyond.  Thanks John.  That was a pleasant dip in
the pool of phenomenology, self and other.

"I could while away the hours, conversing with the flowers..
if I only had a brain."

To me, a resource is the braces on the set.  It's
convenient to have a handle.

len