   RE: [xml-dev] many-to-many

clbullar@ingr.com (Bullard, Claude L (Len)) writes:
>>Wow.  I can't believe we got this far this quickly, with so little
>>dissent.
>
>Practice.

I like that idea, but have to wonder a bit, as the last 24 hours on
www-tag have been very different.  For example, someone with much more
practice brushed off Bill's post:

"an essential [axiom] was that the same URI represents the same thing
irrespective of context."
    - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Jan/0330.html

And then there's this case of two well-practiced people who seem to
disagree rather strongly:

"Some of your terms are vague, but here I think I can say they are just
wrong. "
    - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Jan/0334.html

I like this explanation, personally:

"I noticed that every veteran of 2396 I come across seemed to have
certain behaviors best explained as post-traumatic disorders....."
    - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2003Jan/0337.html

Too much discussion of URIs does seem to have a corrosive effect on my
personality, but it's also oddly addictive.  I think I'd better contact
the DEA about this problem, as I don't appear to be the only person
encountering it.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!