   Ann: Examplotron 0.5

  • To: XML-Dev "mailing list (E-mail)" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Ann: Examplotron 0.5
  • From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
  • Date: 24 Jan 2003 18:13:53 +0100

I am glad to announce Examplotron 0.5 [1], a transitional version
keeping roughly the same set of features than Examplotron 0.4 [2] with a
totally different architecture since instead of being compiled into a
XSLT transformation, Examplotron schemas are now compiled into Relax NG
schemas (with embedded Schematron rules when needed).

This first step gives a much more solid base to Examplotron and will
allow to add new features such as those proposed by John Cowan [3] and
Murata Makoto[4].

Although discussion about future enhancements of Examplotron may still
be carried on lists such as xml-dev or relax-ng-comment, I have created
examplotron@xmlschemata.org [5], a new list dedicated to examplotron.

To subscribe, please send an email to
examplotron-request@xmlschemata.org with "subscribe" in the subject or
body.

An access to the CVS repository managing Examplotron documents is now
available online [6].

Many thanks for your answers (either private or public) to my previous
mail and I look forward to your future contribution!

[1] http://examplotron.org/0/5/
[2] http://examplotron.org/0/4/
[3]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng-comment/200301/msg00006.html