   RE: [xml-dev] many-to-many

> It can be disconcerting to see the folks considered most
> responsible for the definitions of the web unable to agree
> on it's most basic concept while as Bray says, it goes
> on as the most wildly successful system of all time.
> I'm almost tempted to suggest that heroin is by that
> measure, the most successful medicine of all time.

It boils down to whether fuzzy assertions are useful.  I think they can be,
if they're only frayed around the edges. If you're looking for something
ironclad, then you have to be formal. But even formality has it's limits, as
anyone familiar with Godel would know. (That's Godel, not Godot, Simon;
although there is some juncture there, I believe.)