   And do the other things. Was: many-to-many

>>Bill de hÓra posted something on www-tag
           ^^^^^

Today, we barely have the systems to share strings without
corruption, or agree on the endings of lines, or make email pleasant
to read. Yet, there was a man on the moon before I was born.

[[[
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this
decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but
because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and
measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge
is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to
postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too
]]]

Go figure. You know, this semantic web stuff matters. It's important
to push our boundaries and apply some imagination to our problems.

Bill de hÓra