   Re: [xml-dev] many-to-many

Uche Ogbuji scripsit:

> So maybe you can explain it better to me.  Surely the point is not that
> because the url contained the string "shakespeare" that one should infer tht
> the contained resource is of William Shakespeare, playwright of "Hamlet".
> Surely neither you nor John has come across any software daft enough to make
> such a leap.

Using a picture of Frank Shakespeare was only a joke, and had nothing to
do with my substantive point.  But if Jeff learned something from it --
'sblood, far be it from me to gainsay him.

--
John Cowan                                jcowan@reutershealth.com
At times of peril or dubitation,          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan