   [slightly off topic] RFC.net is back

Hello folks,

RFC.net, a nice RFC mirror I run, is back after an extended outage due to
hardware breaking and me not having any money (and being lazy).

Hurrah! Hurrah!

It lets you search the RFC index, view RFCs in prettied HTML, get the RFCs in
Postscript (optionally with four pages to a real page; dead handy for
printing out for reference!), and best of all it's all non-profit and
community oriented and just done for fun.

http://rfc.net/search.php3?phrase=xml

For the RESTafarians: http://rfc.net/search.php3?phrase=http

Enjoy,

ABS

--
Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, Like thoughts inside a dream
Heed the path that led me to that place, Yellow desert screen