   RDDL and WSDL

Is anyone using RDDL to identify WSDL resources?

I can see the nature being the namespace for wsdl http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/, but what would the purpose be, especially if I describe the service two different ways (i.e. different schema languages) and letting the caller pick which one they want to use?

This came up a couple years ago on the list: http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200103/msg00171.html but Mr. Fell's query went unanswered.

Doug Ransom
Interoperability Architect
Power Measurement