   Re: [xml-dev] Multiple include

It can cause problems and xerces will complain (depending on the
version).  Note the scenerio you have outlined does not cause a problem
until you also include B and or C into A. It is better to avoid this
situation by designing so that all schema are included only once.

To do this you will need to create additional 'proxy' schema to do the
including for each document level schema you have.

If A needs components from B, C, D, and G
Then create an additional schema Aa that includes A, B,C,D, and G.

You can do the same thing for B, C and D.

The instance document would then need to point to Aa.

-rick