   Multiple include

Hi !

I have a little question about multiple "include" in XML Schema.
Is it a problem if I have the following including schema ?

       |-B.xsd<--G.xsd

       |-C.xsd<--G.xsd

A.xsd<---D.xsd<--G.xsd

       |-D.xsd<--G.xsd

i.e. if G.xsd is included several times indirectly in A.xsd, does it cost
time at parsing or is it well handled by Xerces ?
NB : All Schemas are in the same namespace...

Thks

http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp