   URI Related Reading Material

I've taken the liberty of putting up a page containing all of the
links provided by Simon and Jonathan, plus a couple of additions
of my own which I've seen mentioned here and there.

You can see it here:

http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic/uri-reading-material

If you think of anything else then send 'em in and I'll add them
to the page (or feel free to add them in comments).

Not promising to synthesise any of this into a sensible whole
though! :)

Cheers,

L.

--