Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Simon St.Laurent" <email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] malfunctioning, evil adult as XML
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:05:25 -0800
- Thread-index: AcLI3HCDd2/7noIKTZqH9OFnYlKJFQAAG4Jw
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] malfunctioning, evil adult as XML
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 7:55 PM
> To: email@example.com
> firstname.lastname@example.org (Dare Obasanjo) writes:
> >Same here. I wonder what Simon considered food for thought.
Ahhh, not interested in XML as markup so didn't really see anything here
that was worthwhile.
> And in a totally different direction:
I don't agree with his reasons as to why there should be a binary XML.
However I do accept there others who want binary XML and have better
reasons than those he put forth.
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no