   How do I perform this transformation in Mozilla?

I have the following script that works in IE. What is the equivalent for Mozilla/Netscape 7?
All help greatly appreciated

James Rayner

function dlxml()
{
    var source = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument");
    source.async = false;
    source.resolveExternals = true;
    source.load("xmlfile.xml");

    var stylesheet = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.DOMDocument");
    stylesheet.async = false;
    stylesheet.resolveExternals = false;
    stylesheet.load("stylesheet.xsl");

    divInfo.innerHTML = source.transformNode(stylesheet);

}
</script>

<about
   name="RCXAU"
   email="rcxau@yahoo.com"
   question="Why is the buggiest browser the most widespread" />
<VRtech
   motto="Bringing you all things IT"
   web="http://vrtechau.tripod.com/" />