   Re: [xml-dev] Registered Namespace prefixes

This seems like a case of Thread Deja Vu...

I believe this progressed to the point where some felt that a prefix
registry would not necessarily be useful, but a namespace identifier
registry would potentially be useful.

[Not trying to jump-start thread, just clarifying!]

Jeff Lowery wrote:

> [...]
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano