   RE: [xml-dev] RE: Take 2 - How do you replace comments from XML?

Every time I see keys and values presented this way I conclude that
whoever concocted this setup doesn't really give a damn about markup, so
further discussion about the merits of the markup aspects of their
design is likely pointless.

That still leaves plenty of information modeling issues, and lack of
grouping mechanisms seems to be the main one here.

danny666@virgilio.it (Danny Ayers) writes:
><appSettings>
>   <!-- settings related to X -->
>       <add key="a" value="1"/>