   Re: [xml-dev] RE: Take 2 - How do you replace comments from XML?

On Thursday 06 March 2003 15:10, Joe Gregorio wrote:
> I have posted the machine.config from my PC here:
>
>     http://bitworking.org/gems/machine.config
>
> Please have a look. Admittedly I only took a quick
> review of the file, but nothing in there looks like
> particularly foul. The comments are just that, comments.
> Comments on what each section does and examples of elements
> that can be added.

That doesn't look like the problematic one the original guy posted... I don't
think anybody objects to comments that actually explain stuff like that, it's
this kind of comment that is worrisome:

<!-- MyApp Section.BEGIN -->
<!-- MyApp Section.END -->

> 	-joe