   Re: [xml-dev] RE: Take 2 - How do you replace comments from XML?

alaric@alaric-snell.com (Alaric B. Snell) writes:
>It might be compared to implement key/value pairs in Java using a List
>of Maps, where each Map has keys called "NAME" and "VALUE"... as
>opposed to just using a single Map.

That's an excellent comparison, not to mention a mistake in Java
programming I've wandered into a number of times.  (I usually started
with more than just name/value and wound up at name/value, then got to
rewrite.)

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!