   RE: [xml-dev] XML Binary and Compression

How expensive would it be for the authors of this paper to create a new
set of test documents vaguely similar (in terms of some metrics) to the
"unpublishable" ones, and then re-run the tests and publish the new
results?  Actually, the new test data wouldn't need to resemble the
current test data - how much it does is up to the authors.  But the new
results would be more useful and interesting than the current ones.

Alessandro Triglia
OSS Nokalva