   RE: [xml-dev] FW: Tim Bray "Let's Move XML-DEV"

While some folks will deny it, so called XML industry evolved from and still revolves around XML-DEV.  Yes, it’s full of whiners and arcane discussions sometimes, but that is just part of XML-DEV.  OASIS is guilty of taking advantage of notoriety around XML-DEV to boost its own reputation and then let it rot like a ghetto.

XML-DEV is not a mailing list.  XML-DEV is a group of people who, over many years, have formed bonds, mutual respects, and learned to depend on each other.

fyi, I've been a list subscriber for quite a while and as far as I am aware OASIS have had no influence on my decomposition.

Cheers,

Danny.