len

From: Deborah Aleyne Lapeyre [mailto:dalapeyre@mulberrytech.com]

As an industry, we owe Robin more than we can ever say.

We always give a pointer to his page when we teach XML
intro classes and tell them a little of the back story.
A typical newbie comment, after looking the site over, is
   "like WOW".

Although I am not as faithful as I once was, how many of
you remember a time when you read Cover daily? (or do you still?)