   more on xml-dev email

Karl Best just pointed out there are two ways to subscribe; apart
from the  web form at http://lists.xml.org/ob/adm.pl which wasn't
working (at least when I tried to use it) there is also the page at
http://xml.org/xml/xmldev.shtml, which did work.

These don't solve the mystery of why I got thrown off, of course, but
at least now I'm back on. If people who couldn't subscribe using the
adm.pl page try the other method and it works, I'm sure Karl would
like to know.

Lauren

--
Lauren Wood, Chair, XML 2003