   Re: [xml-dev] namespace conformance question

the problematic line is, in fact, that which was included in the original message.

a conformant namespace processor cannot classify the cited document as
wellformed, as the two attributes with qualified names n1:a and n2:a denote
the same universal name. perhaps MS net explorer 6.0 has a "no namespaces"
fallback mode?

strictly speaking, both n1 and n2 are bound to "http://www.w3.org";