   Sillier and sillier (Was: XML-dev futures discussion)

Tim,

I have tried to confine the opinionated part of this post to the subject line alone.

As objectively as I can I want to point out some of the deficiencies of the process you suggest in your recent post. I will snip fairly extensively but try to fairly reflect your points (warts and all).

I would suggest that you review these comments and consider whether you wish to produce a better thought out set of options for discussion by the list. I would also ask you to consider the timing of any future consideration of this issue.