   Re: [xml-dev] XML-dev futures discussion

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 10:49:03PM -0800, Tim Bray wrote:
> A.3 I don't care, I'll go with the majority

  I had troubles initially when joining from Red Hat, I exchanged
a lot of mails with the person providing the service, got all the
technical explanations I needed and since then the service have
been reliable for me, so I'm fine with the service as-is. But if
people want to move I will follow.

> B. If moving the list, where?
> B.1 Move xml-dev to ibiblio.org
> B.3 Move xml-dev to the W3C

Those two are known to be able to deliver the knowlege and computing
needed to host the list in the long term.

Daniel