   Re: [xml-dev] XML-dev futures discussion

John Cowan wrote,
> Miles Sabin scripsit:
> > There are already third-party archives of xml-dev with different
> > degrees of reliability, completeness and selections of features. If
> > we need another one there's nothing to prevent it.
>
> Please post all the ones you know about?  Thanks.

The ActiveState one is reasonably good,

  http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Browse/Threaded/xml-dev/

There are probably others, but I've been mostly happy with the OASIS one
plus Google, so I've never really bothered to look.

Cheers,

Miles