   RE: [xml-dev] XML too hard for programmers?

dareo@microsoft.com (Dare Obasanjo) writes:
>As for Micah's post, I'm not sure what his conclusion has to do with
>Tim's post. All we need is xml:id and everything will be OK? Huh?

Did you read to the end of it?

"This isn't the only thing that could make XML more pleasant (there is,
for example, Tom Bradford's Clean Namespaces proposal), but definately
in the top 15."

It might be interesting to see what a complete 15 would look like.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!