   Re: [xml-dev] Special XML parsers

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 19:16, Jon Steeves wrote:

> If he's correct, could
> someone give me an example of a special xml parser?

I would say that he may mean things like XPath, XPointer, or the polygon
thingies in SVG.

Eg, anything where there is a sublanguage used in element or attribute
content that needs another parser that is invoked upon things spat out by the
XML parser.

> Cheers
> Jon Steeves

ABS

--
Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, Like thoughts inside a dream
Heed the path that led me to that place, Yellow desert screen