   RE: [xml-dev] Access XML

>A few MS-specific extensions there, but nothing too frightening.  (And
>yes, Access 2002 could do the export, but I believe 2003 is the first
>come up to speed with W3C XML Schema.)

the xml plug-in for Access 2002 I have also exports WXSD. The thing I'd
be interested to know - does Access 2003 export xsl-t or wd-xsl? The
plugin does wd-xsl. Ugly one too.

The plugin also exports a html file for display the xml with the wd-xsl.
It would be nice if in the updated version this were an xhtml file.