   Hiding xsl

Hi,

I want to hide the XSL so that nobody is able to directly modify the file.
I'm using the Microsoft VB.Net as development platform. I know that it can
be encrypted and the encrypted form can be used in the application. But I
want to include the files when compiling the application, so that when it
is compiled it is not easy to modify.

Regards,

MNR Murthy