   Re: [xml-dev] Transactional Integrity of Services (SHORT)

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

> You make great points regarding semantics. I would recommend that you track the
> progress of DAML-S [1], an emerging DAML+OIL ontology for Semantic Web Services.

Thank you for your kind words. I am tolerably well aware of DAML-S, though I confess
that I am unpersuaded by its premises (and those of its predecessors in the RDF
lineage). I am at the moment at work on a paper entitled !(Semantic|Web|Services)
which I expect to submit for the Extreme Markup conference
http://www.extrememarkup.com/extreme/ Perhaps we might have the opportunity to discuss
these issues further in that forum as well as this one.

Best regards,

Walter Perry