   Full text search with XML input in Oracle?

Hi, All,

I need to do a full text search web application for a
library based on Oracle database. I will use XML file
as input and store them in Oracle, the search should
do not only for text but also for different tags or
elements. e.g search "hello" from title or from
article. That means do not convert XML file into ASCII
file which will be stored in DB.
Can Oracle(Intermedia text or Oracle Text) do this?
Any suggestion or referrence?

Thanks,

Jack