   RE: [xml-dev] If XML is too hard for a programmer, perhaps he'd b e

dareo@microsoft.com (Dare Obasanjo) writes:
>Interesting, so in this application can you guarantee that all the
>HTML that is being placed in CDATA sections is always going to be
>valid XHTML (ignoring the lack of DocType decl and namespace
>declaration)?

Yep.

It'd be cool for the database to offer an option to require
external-entityish well-formedness (it's not much different from other
flavors of data validation for database fields), but for right now I can
cover that base myself.

--
Simon St.Laurent
Errors, errors, all fall down!