   RE: [xml-dev] XSD validation

You can use the combination of the Read() and Compile() methods of the System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema class in the .NET Framework to programmatically parse and validate W3C XML Schema documents.

________________________________

From: Prasad G S K [mailto:prasadg@aztec.soft.net]
Sent: Thu 4/10/2003 7:15 AM
To: ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk; Simon St.Laurent
Cc: xml-dev
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XSD validation

Thanks a lot. I have another requirement. Is there any way, I validate xsd
files programatically?
I mean any standard/non-standard API available for XSD validation?

In fact, my requerement is like this. I have an application to which XSD
files are the input. These xsd files have to be validated and parsed like
anyother XML document. I am trying to construct objects out of the XSD file.