    <prop1 value="ABC">
    <prop2 value="...">
</root>

Case 2:
<root>
    <prop1 value="XYZ">
    <prop3 value="...">
</root>

I want to state my requirement as follows:
-> When the value of "prop1" is ABC then "prop2" should follow "prop1"
-> When the value of "prop1" is XYZ then "prop3" should follow "prop1"

Can I define this kind of restriction/dependency in XSD files? Or is the restriction too fine that it is to be handled within the application?

regards,
GSK