   Re: [xml-dev] Property dependency checking

Whoops. I got carried away and wrote:

> ...If you're waiting for a significant
> body of all-Schematron schemas, I would guess it will be a long wait.

Talk about your flame-bait! If I had a cancel I would use it. My apologies
to Rick and anyone else who got that far into the message. Of course there
is a 'significant body' of all-Schematron schemas. The fact that I prefer to
use Schematron to augment other kinds of schemas is beside the point.

Bob