   RE: [xml-dev] Low-end Office 11 won't do user schemas, it seems

Actually, you probably will be able to buy this software.  MSDN Universal
subscriptions have always included the latest, high-end version of Office
and the right to use that copy of Office for general business use [1].
Unless they change that (and I would be very surprised if they did), anybody
willing to pay for MSDN Universal will be able to get it.

SNIP
> > Why should it be a surprise that the high-end-only aspects
> are those
> > that an enterprise customer will be most likely to pay for?
>
> Doesn't matter.  If I wanted the high-end features, I
> couldn't buy them.

SNIP