   Re: [xml-dev] What are people using SVG for?

W. Hugh Chatfield I.S.P. wrote:
>  the text in the boxes is straightforward [except
> for a description which presents the problem of text wrapping]

As you can see from http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG12/#textwrapping, native support for
it isn't very far :)

In the meantime, you can use Antoine Quint's excellent code from
http://xml.com/pub/a/2002/09/11/quint.html. It has a small edge-case bug, but
you can write to him for the corrected version and I'm sure he'll be happy to help.

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Research Engineer, Expway        http://expway.fr/