   Re: [xml-dev] Bioinformatics data standards.

Hi!

> 	Does anybody know where I can find a list of the current standards
> 	used in bioinformatics, both XML and non-XML?

For XML standards in bioinformatics see

   http://www.visualgenomics.ca/gordonp/xml/

   http://xml.nig.ac.jp/link.html

   http://www-alt.pasteur.fr/~letondal/XML/

Be warned: Some projects die faster than the maintainers of these pages
can update their links.

--
 Joern Clausen                                joern@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
 Faculty of Technology           http://www.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE/~joern/