   Software Management Vocabularies

I'm looking for XML vocabularies that describe software management -
elements like Requirement, Stakeholder, Use Case, Test Case, etc. I found
XRT
(http://www.testxml.org/_html_out/reqschema/primer/xrt_overview_current.html
), but haven't found any others to compare against.

Any help appreciated

Darren Richmond
Technical Publications and Curriculum
darren@eldergrove.com