From: Thomas B. Passin [mailto:tpassin@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 7:06 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Round Tripping XML via low-end version?

[Bullard, Claude L (Len)]>
> Ya gotta support user-defined schemas in low end products.

Yes, yes, but you don't gotta support the schema __authoring__ capability in
the low end versions, just the ability to use one if it shows up.  That is
more likely how schemas would be used at home and in small businesses
anyway, I would think - someone comes up with a useful schema and lots of
people want to use it.

Cheers,

Tom P