   Re: [xml-dev] ANN: White Paper - "Using OWL to AvoidSyntacticRigor Mort

Dave Pawson wrote:

> Picking on this (as a potential source of dispute only).
> Someone adds a digital camera.
>
> A purist comes up and shouts v.loudly that a digital camera
> isn't a type of camera, its a type of computer (or something).

There's room for all at this table!  :)

No problem with Digital Camera and Digital Computer.  Why? Because in
OWL, each term is uniquely identified by a URI, e.g.,

http://www.camera.org#Digital
http://www.computer.org#Digital

I was being lazy in my examples.  To be more accurate I should have used
these URIs.  /Roger