   Re: [xml-dev] Reply-to munging

Simon St.Laurent wrote:
> Uche Ogbuji writes:
> >The question of whether or not to munge reply-to is a guaranteed
> >flame-war starter, but I just wanted to put in my 2c that XML-DEV does
> >this rightly, regardless of other technical issues.
> And I agree with Uche on this point, adding that I wish more people
> would trim the recipients list when they reply.

Also, if posters would reply To: the list (as Simon just did)
instead of To: the sender and Cc: the list (as Uche just did),
then "Reply to list" will have a better chance of working
in most MUAs.

(... and refrain from top-posting, sending HTML, using
vCard signatures, etc., ... but that's a losing battle.)

--Joe English