   anyone try putting xml into multiple tables in SQL

This seems to be fairly complex...I am trying to update a contact database. Say it has two tables: Person and Organization. There is a many-to-many relationship between the 2 tables (because of the ridiculous complexity in our org.). Say my XML file has a person record and the organization he/she belongs to. How do I export this to SQL so that it updates all the tables- both people, org and the cross reference table?

Anyone experienced something vaguely similar to this before?

Neile

--

Neile Bermudes

Network Support Analyst