   Re: FXSL library

This is not the most appropriate mailing list for XSLT-related messages.
xsl-list must be addressed instead.

From your message I suspect that you have not installed Xalan (which
version?) completely/successfully and this is why the extension function
cannot be recognised.

Another possibility is that you are using another XSLT processor (e.g.
MSXML) with the wrong (Xalan) edition of FXSL.

I'd be glad to help -- please, send me details off-list.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.

B153B9FFD8A5D411A1AE0050DA7C3AD034D77D@ICON041">news:B153B9FFD8A5D411A1AE0050DA7C3AD034D77D@ICON041...